Purpose of this document:
This job description explains the specifics of a job to guide the selection process of new employees and to ensure that the jobholder knows what is expected at work.
Job title: Butler
Department Governmental: VVIP Services
Reporting directly to: Director of Food and Beverage
Responsible for: Food and Beverage service in the villa
Hours of work: 40 hours per week and as required
Location: Riyadh, Jeddah and as required
Scope and Purpose of the Position:
Responsible of facilitating service to the guests to the set standards, in line with Government Private Affairs policy. Responsible to achieve the highest possible guest satisfaction in the Government Villas.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reports directly to the Director of Food and Beverage on all matters affecting Vvip guest satisfaction, in the Government villa.
- Supervises all activities in the Royal Villa to ensure a consistently high standard of Royal service following the Private Affairs guidelines and the Standard Operating Procedures of the department.
- Ensure a high level of product knowledge of the Government and the local area and know what is happening in the Government on a daily basis.
- Ensure all V vip Guest receive fast, efficient, friendly and personal recognition from arrival to departure following the Government Private Affairs Standard Guidelines and the Standard of Operations Procedures.
- Meets all Vvip guests familiarized and give personal attention.
- Coordinates and delivers daily amenities to the Royal guest rooms, ensures quality is maintained and any special requests are met following VVIP guest.
- Communicates with the Food and beverage director any observations, special occasion celebrations, preferences and comments received from VVIP guests to build up a Royal guest history profile.
- Maintains the cleanliness and orderliness of the Government Villa and Pantry at all times. Coordinates with Housekeeping and Engineering any issues related to Vvip Guest Rooms.
- Prepares set-up of the Governments Villa for breakfast as per standards and ensures tea/coffee and refreshments are readily available at all times. Set-up additional F&B lounge services throughout the day like Afternoon tea & Evening event.
- Handling the Vvip guests laundry, dry cleaning and shoe shine upon request. Assists in packing and unpacking of guest luggage. Replenishes amenities and delivery of ice in the rooms.
- Ensure that all Vvip guests queries, requests and complains are handled in a polite, efficient manner and a high level of Government service is consistently maintained.
- Ensure a high level of liaison is maintained between the Front Of house and all other department within the Other VVIP Guest
- Comply with all Government Private Affairs policies relating to Food and Beverage and Frond of house departments.
- Comply with all systems and procedures as laid down by the Food and Beverage Director.
- Fully familiar with all facilities of Villa.
- Ensure knowledge of the language.
- To consistently provide and maintain the highest standard of Vvip guest care and service.
- To maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and grooming at all times.
- To ensure that your designated uniform is worn, well pressed and in a good state of repair, and to ensure that you wear your name badge at all times when on duty.
- To familiarize yourself with your departmental service performance and product standards, and to be able to demonstrate their application consistently.
- To have a good knowledge of all hotel facilities and be able to answer VVIP guest quarries in a quick, polite and helpful manner.
- To handle any Vvip guest complaints or problems promptly and to ensure that all resolved / unresolved incidents are reported to your supervisor.
- To adhere at all times to all Government Private Affairs and statutory rules, regulations and policies.
- To act on your responsibilities for health and safety at work;
- To demonstrate a working knowledge of fire prevention / evacuation
- To be security conscious with respect to Vvip guest, staff and private property I welfare and to report suspicious circumstances to your supervisor / manager.
- To maintain your department area in a safe hygienic and presentable state at all times and to report any damage to furniture, fittings and equipment to your supervisor I manager.
- To cooperate end, communicate with your colleagues, supervisor and manager to ensure efficient departmental Team work and high morale.
- To attend any meetings or training sessions or courses that may be beneficial to you and your department on request of your supervisor.
- To follow all procedures set-up for the protection of the environment of the Kingdom.
- To conduct any other reasonable tasks requested by your supervisor / manager
- Recognize the organizational structure or line of authority of your department and work within it.
- To ensure you do not wonder around visiting your friends in other Villas.
- To ensure that you do not stand chatting in groups and be unaware of the presence of the customer awaiting service. “The Vvip Guest comes first, the chat can wait”
- Have complete knowledge of the operation in order assist Vvip guests.
- Execute side jobs as designated and any other assignment or responsibilities given by your supervisor, or any other senior manager.
- Adhere to the Government Private Affairs policies and procedures for quality, environment and food safety.
- Monitors the operation and service inside the villa
Internal: Director of Food and Beverage / Front of house Manager
External: VVIP Guests, VVIP Visitors
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]