MED SEA HEALTH S.A. is looking to recruit for its 5* Miraggio Thermal Spa Resort
in Paliouri, Kassandra, Halkidiki, for the season of 2019
The role: Is responsible to provide professional and customer focused service to the guests, ensuring their stay will become a memorable experience.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Welcome guests instantly in warm and friendly ways and thanks them for their attendance upon leaving
- Has full knowledge of the restaurant menu and advises guests if requested
- Placing tables according to events
- Serves dishes and drinks to guests
- Communicates with the kitchen about any questions about the menu, the length of the wait and the availability of the product.
- Communicates with additional meal requirements, allergies, nutritional needs and special requests in the kitchen.
- Check with guests to ensure their satisfaction with the course of their meal
- Takes care of clearing, collecting and returning food and beverages in the appropriate area.
- Presents the exact final account to the customer and undertakes the payment
- Shuts down the Point terminal and settles smoothly payments with cash and credit cards.
- Ensures that the restaurant is always kept clean and organized, both in the front and back of the house.
- Ensure that hotel branding standards and SOPs are consistently applied.
- Cooperates with colleagues and managers to ensure that the restaurant makes full use of its potential.
- Completes the daily responsibilities set for each individual turn.
- Performs monthly inventory checks on all equipment and consumables.
- Takes an active role in the guidance and development of lower staff.
- Performs any other duties related to the food and beverage service assigned to him by the Maitre
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language
- Knowledge of a third language (i.e. German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, etc.) will be valued accordingly
- Degree in Hospitality/Tourism is highly desirable
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and of at least one PMS software (ie. Protel, Fidelio, etc.) and P.O.S. system
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Captain in a 5* multicultural hotel environment
- Knowledge of fine dining service standards and procedures
- Proactive, able to work efficiently under pressure, to make decisions and come up with effective solutions
- Hands-on approach, flexible, with a positive attitude
- Strong leadership and team-building skills
Incentives and fringe benefits:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Accommodation according to origin (out of Halkidiki)
- Dynamic, friendly and highly demanding professional working environment
- Meals during hotel operating period
All resumes will be handled with discretion. Only those who possess the above-mentioned requirements will qualify for an interview and be contacted in due time.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Σας ενημερώνουμε ότι το MIRRAGIO Thermal Spa Resort δέχεται βιογραφικά στο πλαίσιο του Thessaloniki #JobFestival2019, που πραγματοποιείται στις 22 και 23 Φεβρουαρίου στο ξενοδοχείο Καψής.