Ikos Resorts is a 5* hospitality chain, based on an innovative, luxury concept that has already been rewarded as one of the best resorts in the world!
With two brand new resorts opening in Corfu 2018 and Kos 2019 and with two top awarded ones in Halkidiki we are looking for talented & energetic professionals who love working in Tourism and Hospitality and who will make our vision their own.
If you are one of them, then we have room for you!
Chef De Partie
(Both à la carte & buffet vacancies available)
Location: Chalkidiki, Greece
Contract: Full Time /seasonal
Your main accountabilities:
- Supervise specialty restaurant kitchen shift operations and ensure compliance with all company policies, standards and procedures
- Manage team, monitoring absences, performance & training needs
- Create staff rota weekly schedules
- Cooperate with Executive Chef and Sous Chef for menu changes, staff training and all other kitchen related responsibilities
- Ensure all kitchen staff works according to health & safety regulations
- Lead by example, empowering individual development and effective team working relationships
Your main qualifications/skills:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in related position ideally within a 5* environment
- Culinary degree
- Computer Literacy
- Fluency in Greek. Good knowledge of English
- Strong communicative, managerial & problem solving skills
- Excellent time management, multitask & organizational skills
- Understanding of a la carte menus practicalities
- Accommodation, full board nutrition
- Competitive Salary
- Training (Departmental & Generic)
- Development Opportunities in one of the top awarded tourism companies globally
If this looks like the right job for you, apply and book your future at Ikos!
[To send your CV please click here]
We are an equal opportunities employer.
All applications will be considered as confidential.
The Infinite Lifestyle Experience.