AMD Telecom, the global SMS & Voice connectivity provider launched the new brand Routee, a Web & API cloud communication solution, aiming to expand and simplify communication capabilities between people, applications, corporations and machines. The means to achieve such goals are through its provided products; Text (SMS) & Voice Messaging, Text to Speech, Email Messaging, Two Factor Authentication, Number Lookup, Number Validation and various plugins.
Our global clients are revolutionaries, pioneers & some all-stars blue-chip companies, financial institutions, fashion icon stores & international retail chains
We are constantly expanding our activities and our personnel all over the world. The following position will be located in Thessaloniki, Greece.
Chief Operating Officer – Thessaloniki, Greece
We are searching for someone who will manage and optimize the day-to-day activities, analyze performance data, build/monitor the internal procedures. Our ideal candidate has extensive experience within the industry of Banking sector, preserving excellent organization skills.
- Capable of creating and implying internal/external procedures
- Tactical and Strategic Planning of company's operations
- Internal Audit, Organization
- Devise and Implement Innovative Strategies
- Manage Available Resources
- Communicate Operations Performance
- Team Management
- Review Market and Regulatory Developments
- Aggressively manage capital investment and expenses to ensure the company achieves investor targets relative to growth and profitability
- Former employee in Banking Industry with minimum 10 years of experience
- Adaptability skills based on business requirements.
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance or a related field.
- Strong credit assessment skills, particularly with regard to more complex and structured facilities with an international dimension
- Fluency in Greek and English is a prerequisite.
- Excellent time management, planning and organization skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
- Leadership Skills– comfortable in managing multiple teams working collectively toward a single goal
- Data analysis.
- Problem solving skills.
Will be considered as plus:
- Be able to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues
- Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues
- International business knowledge
The company offers:
- Monthly salary upon qualifications
- Permanent Contract
- Friendly and challenging working environment
- Opportunities for further growth and development
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
[To send your CV please click here]