We are an international group, with substantial offices in Glyfada, focusing on our client's growth by offering them exceptional tailor-made professional services solutions. We are currently looking to hire a passionate data analyst to join our BI Department, who will:
- manage and improve existing reporting systems.
- develop and manage information to support decision making.
- conduct and facilitate (and educate and train on) analyses, issues identification, organizational risk assessment, and decision-making processes.
- perform quality control tasks according to established procedures.
- verify accuracy of data entered into the system by comparing it against source documents.
- update data in the system as required, ensuring all changes are tracked and documented.
- investigate, analyze problems and determine root causes.
- resolve data discrepancies in a timely manner.
- collaborate on a daily basis with various departments providing data to the BI Team in order to develop and support the BI infrastructure of the company.
What you need to have:
- bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- experience in SQL, or similar programming language
- experience in data visualization software, such as Tableau
- 1-2 years professional experience in a data-oriented field
- advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge (ability to create and troubleshoot complex formulas)
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- excellent verbal and written skills in English
- very good communication and interpersonal skills with a teamwork mindset
Preferred skills and qualifications
- Experience working with big data sets
- Experience in MySQl
- Familiarity with Gitlab
[Το send your CV please click here.]