Job Title: Demi Chef de Cuisine
Job Grade: 1
Department: Food & Beverage
Job Purpose: To assist in creating optimum customer satisfaction by providing the highest standard of food quality and presentation according to hotel procedures.
B. REPORTING RELATIONSHIP Chef de Partie - Demi Chef of Cuisine
C. KEY RESULT AREAS
- Directs and controls all subordinate kitchen staff to ensure that all day to day operational matters are handled on time and guest expectations are met.
- Monitors the consistency of preparation and presentation in relevant food production area to ensure that they conform to the requisite standards.
- Ensures that food is stored, prepared and secured hygienically and safely.
- Ensures that food is prepared and cooked according to specific recipes and wastage is minimized.
- Assists in maintaining standards of hygiene and cleanliness in all kitchen and related areas.
- Prepares and submits forms and reports on time as directed.
- Checks mise-en-place and preparation procedures ensuring that procedures are correctly followed.
- Reports any engineering defects to immediate supervisors.
- Ensures that subordinate employees report for work punctually and grooming standards are met.
- Trains, coaches and develops subordinate employees.
- Contributes to the morale and team spirit of the hotel by maintaining effective relationships with colleagues.
- Performs additional duties as directed by supervisors.
- Makes appropriate suggestions and recommendations to supervisors for the general improvement of the hotel.
- Is fully conversant with all health and safety, fire and emergency procedures.
- Maintains a high standard of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, and body language.
- Is polite and professional in any situation where the image or regulation of the hotel is represented.
- Attends meetings and training as required by supervisors.
- Ensures that all activities are carried out honestly, ethically, and within the parameters of local Law.
E. PERFORMANCE EVALUATION CRITERIA
- Quantity and nature of guest comments and complaints.
- Standards and consistency of food preparation and presentations.
- Standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
- Attendance at scheduled training and development sessions
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]