Ikos Resorts is a 5* hospitality chain that creates and develops a collection of contemporary resorts, based on the exciting concept of Infinite Lifestyle. At Ikos Resorts, we envision to offer an outstanding customer experience, based on supreme operational excellence, warm hospitality & great teamwork.
We currently look for an
to join our team.
Location: Chalkidiki, Greece
The E-Commerce Manager will analyze, review, recommend and build strategic and tactical changes to Internet Properties and report directly to the Sales and Marketing Director.
- Design and implement annual e-commerce plan and budget
- Oversee all online activities, design, build and monitor SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and PPC activities across core and other markets
- Develop e-commerce presence on various distribution channels (such as “Booking.com” and “Expedia”)
- Develop and implement on line marketing tactics and campaigns to drive growth to the e-commerce channel and increase turnover through direct online reservations
- Work in a collaborative environment with the central reservations department to ensure that online pricing and availability matches real time pricing and availability
- Be responsible for the web pricing and competition analysis
- Design and keep undated the mobile application system for current and future clients
- Monitor website design and content, authorize all new developments and oversee external partners before going live
- Negotiate with external partners on new web developments and online marketing campaigns
- Cooperate with Sales Managers to secure the best operation of Online Campaigns and Special Offers
- Support the Management team in daily departmental operations
Skills / Qualifications:
- 3 years of E-Commerce experience required; prior experience within the hospitality industry or in travel industry will be preferred
- Degree in Digital Marketing or any related field would be appreciated
- Excellent command of English language; a second language (Russian, German or French) would be considered as an asset
- Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, certainty strong Excel skills & Photoshop; ideally use of Web design software and tools
- Flexibility to be proactive in a fast paced growing work environment
- Pleasant personality with excellent communication, organizational and presentations skills, passionate about the job and focused on providing high quality results
- Team player, with strong work ethic, capable to work under pressure
We are an equal opportunities employer.
All applications will be considered as confidential.
Follow us on website & LinkedIn for more company news and job updates.
[Το send your CV please click here]