Ikos Resorts is a 5* hospitality chain, based on an innovative, luxury concept that has already been rewarded as one of the best resorts in the world!
With two brand new resorts opening in Corfu 2018 and Kos 2019 and with two top awarded ones in Halkidiki we are looking for talented & energetic professionals who love working in Tourism and Hospitality and who will make our vision their own.
We currently look for an
to join our team.
Location: Chalkidiki, Greece
The E-Commerce Manager will analyze, review, recommend and build strategic and tactical changes to Internet Properties and report directly to the Sales and Marketing Director.
- Design and implement annual e-commerce plan and budget
- Oversee all online activities, design, build and monitor SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and PPC activities across core and other markets
- Develop e-commerce presence on various distribution channels (such as “Booking.com” and “Expedia”)
- Develop and implement on line marketing tactics and campaigns to drive growth to the e-commerce channel and increase turnover through direct online reservations
- Work in a collaborative environment with the central reservations department to ensure that online pricing and availability matches real time pricing and availability
- Be responsible for the web pricing and competition analysis
- Design and keep undated the mobile application system for current and future clients
- Monitor website design and content, authorize all new developments and oversee external partners before going live
- Negotiate with external partners on new web developments and online marketing campaigns
- Cooperate with Sales Managers to secure the best operation of Online Campaigns and Special Offers
- Support the Management team in daily departmental operations
Skills / Qualifications:
- 3 years of E-Commerce experience required; prior experience within the hospitality industry or in travel industry will be preferred
- Degree in Digital Marketing or any related field would be appreciated
- Excellent command of English language; a second language (Russian, German or French) would be considered as an asset
- Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, certainty strong Excel skills & Photoshop; ideally use of Web design software and tools
- Flexibility to be proactive in a fast paced growing work environment
- Pleasant personality with excellent communication, organizational and presentations skills, passionate about the job and focused on providing high quality results
- Team player, with strong work ethic, capable to work under pressure
We are an equal opportunities employer.
All applications will be considered as confidential.
Follow us on website & LinkedIn for more company news and job updates.
[Το send your CV please click here]