ENISA IT Operational Assistant (6+ months Temporary Contract)
ICAP Employment Solutions, on behalf of ENISA, the European Union Agency for Network and Information Security and the center of expertise for cyber security in Europe, is seeking to recruit candidates for the position of IT Operational Assistant in the area of cyber security in Athens.
- Support the collection and analysis of existing publicly available material on threats, risks, and trends in NIS and emerging technologies application areas.
- Support performing detailed threat and risk assessments on two emerging technology/application areas from sectors like internet infrastructures, banking and finance, health, transport, energy and public administration (e.g. Software Defined Networks or Security of mobile networks, etc.)
- Assist in the organisation of workshops and teleconferences in the areas mentioned above
- Provide assistance to the project managers in stock takings, data analysis and editorial tasks
- Contribute to the work of the Agency in the areas of data protection, privacy enhancing technologies (PETS), eID, certification.
- NIS Directive, incident reporting, CIIP & Resilience of Internet, and smart infrastructures and services
- Supporting EU policy initiatives such NIS Directive, GDPR, eIDAS, etc.
- University degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information systems or relevant subjects. Postgraduate studies in IT-related subjects, may be advantageous.
- Computer programming skills with modern IT technologies, especially SharePoint, C#, etc.
- Good understanding of network and IT security
- Fluency in English
- Ideally, experience with IT tools including office applications, databases, web-platforms such as SharePoint, virtualization environments, etc.
- Ideally, experience in projects on topics related to security, data protection, network resilience, smart infrastructures and services, cloud computing, eHealth.
- Ideally, ability in technical writing in English as demonstrated by publications and technical reports addressing topics related to the post;
- Ideally, fair understanding of the European and national policy agendas in the area of security and data protection.
- European Union Gross Salary levels
- Multinational / Multicultural Working Environment
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.
[Το send your CV please click here]