Sani Resort is a privately developed ecological resort offering world class 5* services while at the same time maintaining a human scale and protecting its surrounding environment of unique beauty. In its 1000 acres, there are five internationally awarded luxurious hotels, each with its own character and prestige in all areas of operations, serving luxury in a wide range of leisure facilities and accommodation.
Ikos Resorts is a 5* hospitality chain, based on an innovative, luxury concept that has already been rewarded as one of the best resorts in the world!
With two brand new resorts opening in Corfu 2018 and Kos 2019 and with two top awarded ones in Halkidiki we are looking for talented & energetic professionals
There has never been a more interesting time to join Sani Resort & Ikos Resorts.
We’re on a development journey and we are now recruiting for a:
ERP Specialist (ERP018)
The ERP Specialist will be involved and exposed in all aspects of programming, parametrization, automations, reporting etc of Entersoft Business Suite
The role is based in Thessaloniki and/or Halkidiki and it’s a permanent role.
Some of the goals that this incumbent will be having are:
- Organize and manage strategic initiatives and corresponding projects from kickoff to launch including stakeholder interviews, scope definition, technical requirements gathering and delivery
- Maintains and controls the ERP project budget, schedule and resources in compliance with project walkthrough and guidelines
- Plan and run planning phase meetings with business and IT team leads
- Meet with business leads to elicit business requirements, where needed, and facilitate/drive the capture and consolidation of requirements across all business process areas
- Organize and conduct weekly status meetings for planning phase activities
- Communicate and negotiate effectively with external provider
To succeed in this role, you will need to have:
- BA or BS in Computer Science or related field
- 5-10 years’ experience with Entersoft EBS Platform and its Modules
- 5-10 years’ experience in information systems development or implementation with progressively more complex responsibilities and accountabilities
- Successful track record of delivering on agreed-upon business objectives and performance on key metrics
- Strong project management background, proven success in delivering projects on time, on budget and in scope
- Ability to effectively develop and document business and technical designs
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- Demonstrated experience managing all stages of technical projects
- Solid knowledge of requirement gathering, planning, development, and testing processes
- Utilizes project management software tools such as MS Project to effectively coordinate, monitor and control project activities
- Robust Understanding of Business Processes
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities
- Budget planning and administration
- Proven ability to work, adapt, and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Experience successfully working with small to medium-sized project teams
- Passion for working with high-performing teams and delivering high-quality technical products and processes
- Ability to motivate teams in a smooth, organized way; promoting focus and urgency without inciting panic
- Experienced in facilitation and negotiating
- Positive attitude and creative approach to getting work done
Besides the experience and professional development:
Our company is growing fast. You are going to be part of this growth and you are going to have many opportunities for personal as well as professional development.
The company offers a competitive remuneration package in a dynamic and highly professional working environment.
If you are coming from a vicinity outside of Thessaloniki/Halkidiki, accommodation may be offered.
[To send your CV please click here]
Follow us on our website for more company news and job updates:
www.sani-resort.com & www.ikosresorts.com