The founder of DHI Global Medical Group is seeking for an
Executive Personal Assistant
The appointed person would become a trusted right-hand lady, thus discretion, diligence and professionalism is of utmost importance. Along with the 'typical' accountabilities of a Personal Assistant, there's also band width to be involved in internal/external event management, marketing activity and office/operations management.
Due to the nature of our business, a large proportion of our colleagues are travelling, therefore we offer a flexible working environment, continuous training, and competitive remuneration package.
Key points of the ideal candidate:
- Energetic, adaptable, extremely organized, passionate, proactive, polite and well groomed!
- Works daily with the Founder of the group supervising the Sales progress per clinic, contact clients and prospective clients and ensure high quality standards are met and maintained
- Organizes and prioritizes information and calls. Takes messages or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions. Routes calls to relevant parties
- Sorts and distributes mail for the founder
- Acts as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies, including high-level staff such as clinic managers, medical directors, and other executives globally
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects. Acts as project manager for special projects, at the request of the General Manager, which may include: planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, and coordinating office meals
- Types and designs general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc. Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes
Desired skills and experience:
- Candidate must be a fluently English speaker
- An enthusiastic self-starter with proven problem solving skills
- Project coordination experience
- Sensitivity to confidential matters
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience coordinating executive travel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be proactive in identifying areas of support that are applicable to organizational teams
- Deliver exceptional customer service
[Το send your CV please click here]