Experienced Bartender (morning shift)- Ios
The five-star Liostasi Hotel & Suites, the top hotel of Ios Island and one of the leading boutique hotels of Greece, is looking for an experienced bartender. The newly upgraded Liostasi Hotel & Suites is part of the Denaxas Group of Companies and a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Bartenders are responsible for positive guest interaction while accurately mixing and serving beverages to guests and servers in a friendly and efficient manner.
At all times, bartenders are expected to be attentive to the guests’ needs and making them feel welcome, comfortable, and important and relaxed.
- Relevant education, training in bartending will be considered an added value.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in a 5* boutique hotel.
- Excellent knowledge of cocktails.
- Excellent command of both English and Greek.
- Knowledge of French language will be considered as an asset.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic.
- Knowledge of Micros.
- Excellent communication skills, with strong customer-focused approach.
- Dealing with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to Sell or influence others for up selling and suggestive selling.
- The ability to multi task and work well in a high volume work environment.
- Well groomed with strong interpersonal skills.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Training and career development.
- Dynamic, luxury and highly professional environment.
- Accommodation and half board.
Send a detailed CV with a recent photo
and minimum 3 referees with phone and email.
Only candidates with above prerequisites should apply.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
Fax: 22860 92680.