If you are on the path to success... there is usually something that you got on that road.
Gifted with great strength and ability, a person admired for achievements and love to be the main figure in an event, period...
Then you are the leading idol to join Bill & Coo Hotels Mykonos, proud members of The Leading Hotels of the World.
Let us know if you are out there.
F&B Services Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible of the smooth running of the whole F&B operation within the property but not limited to (Bill & Coo Suites and Lounge hotel or Bill & Coo Coast)
- With the assistance of the F&B Director participate on the recruitment process for your own team
- Train and supervise all staff members
- Participating on monthly P&L meetings in order to ensure that targets have been achieved
- Achieve guests satisfaction scores
- Achieve LHW secret audit score as set from the company
- Use upsell techniques and services and constantly seeking ways to generate more revenue
- Report directly to the F&B Director
- Conduct monthly meetings along all team members
- Conduct season start goal setting private sessions with all employees, mid-season performance review and season end performance final feedback
- Deep knowledge of F&B products and operation
- 5 * hotel background ONLY
- 2-4 years of similar or relevant position experience
- Excellent team player and communicator
- Fluent in English , Other languages knowledge desirable
- Creativity is a must when eye for details is mandatory
Should you fulfill requirements above and wish to become
member of Bill & Coo family please send your CV:
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]