In a nutshell:
Following a complete redesign, our brand-new Kēpos by Goco delivers an unparalleled sensory experience combining a holistic approach to health with innovative technology. Wellness rituals feature luxury brands 111SKIN and [comfort zone] as well as bespoke fitness by BXR London, all delivered in a 2.500sqm tranquil sanctuary with uninterrupted views across the bay. Our Fitness Trainer coaches groups or individuals in exercise activities and assign exercise routines based on our guests’ physical needs.
Some of the responsibilities you will be entrusted with:
- Provide individualised bodywork treatments that meet the guests needs and expectations
- Be thoroughly familiar and able to recommend Spa products and treatments as well as know pertinent hotel information.
• Obtain the basic medical history for a guest, assess any problems or conditions, and suggest appropriate therapy based on current health of our guest.
• Set up and organise workstation with designated supplies, forms and resource materials, report shortages to supervisor.
• Provide massage services to guests using props and/or products.
• Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment
Our People & Culture:
- Encourage and build mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Must possess a positive attitude and have the ability to work with people from a diverse background
- Flexible and willing to take the extra step and support the team.
- Open to receiving feedback and maintaining a continuous-learning attitude
Skills and qualifications to help you succeed:
- A relevant degree as Fit Trainer/ Gym Trainer
- Prior experience for at least one year in a Wellness Center of a Hotel or upscale gym
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of some of the leading wellness techniques, including the latest in wellness trends and technologies
- Experience in the hospitality industry is a plus.
- Proven ability to coordinate projects, meet tight deadlines on short notice, and multi-task.
- A strong sense of urgency and confidence.
What will you enjoy
- A very pleaseant and long season (approx. 7 months)
- accommodation in single or double room according to the level (in case the selected candidate comes from a different area)
- transportation from/to accommodation to/from the hotel
- car Parking - in case you have your own car
- free meals - even on your days off
- training -both online and in classroom- for a variety of topics
- a working environment which supports your professional growth
- use of hotel premises (as per relevant policy)
- opportunities to work abroard during the winter, in one of the hotels we exchange talents with (Dubai, Austria, Germany)
Send you CV and let's chat!
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]