Fixed Network CPE Engineer
Athens, Attica, Greece · CFAS · FNE 001
In WIND, we believe in a world of connection, interaction and sharing!
Our passion is that people enrich their lives with all that communications technology makes possible.
We want our Customers to focus only on expressing themselves, while we take care of the technology that enables them.
So, if you want to take part in changing how people experience their lives, WIND is the right place to be.
Start today, as a Fixed Network CPE Engineer and drive our growth and our customers’ experience.
- Assist in the identification and resolution of actual or potential problems in CPE software and defects. Initiate investigation process, identify and reproduce bugs or defects and drive issues and improvements to resolution
- Track & Execute debug on failures to collect diagnostic data, determine root cause to drive corrective actions including test & product improvement with vendors
- Handle the lifecycle of CPEs though firmware upgrades
- Work cross-functionally with multiple departments at the appropriate technical level, to assist with the definition, design, selection of Customer Premises Equipment (CPEs)
- Contribute to CPE integration with the surrounding systems under the scope of a new service offering flow design, elaborating within network engineering, tech support and IT for automatic provisioning and support
- Good understanding of VoIP technology, networking, switching/routing
- Experience in domains of Web Services, IPv4/v6 stacks, Routing, QoS
- At least 2 years’ experience in the areas of CPEs and Access technologies
- Previous experience in device testing, ability to analyze traces/logs & TR069 platforms is appreciated
- Proactive profile, with a desire to continuously improve system solutions, documentation, processes & procedures towards high service quality to customers
- Good interpersonal skills, to maintain and develop effective working relationships with other peers
- Able to work under pressure and adapt rapidly to changing priorities
- BSc degree in a relevant technical domain
- Excellent English
- Passion for technology and customer experience
- Drive and team spirit!
Join our team and:
- Be part of a fast-growing company, and one of the biggest in Greece
- Work with passionate professionals, who excel in their fields
- Learn in a challenging and friendly working environment
- Create your career path in dynamic organization
- Enjoy competitive salary, private health insurance & special offers
- Get flexy, work from home 1 day/week
- Share your hobbies, take part in more than 10 ευWIND activities (athletic & cultural)
[To send your CV please click here]