Front Office Agent
We are looking for a talented Reception Agent to join the Front
Office team of Kalesma Mykonos for the 2020 season.
- Perform all Front Office / Concierge operational duties
- Welcome and greet Guests, ensuring a prompt and courteous service and escort guests to their rooms when needed
- Provide smiley, friendly and personalized welcome, including high-quality service via phone
- Provide guests any reservation information, amenities, area attractions, dining booking needed
- Interface with Hotel Management, Front Office team and Reservation team to ensure that regular on-going communication is occurring in all hotel departments informing for guest needs, providing guidance and feedback
- Ensure a prompt and courteous service of customer inquiries, respond promptly and tactfully to eventual Guest complaints, always providing excellent services to maintain guest satisfaction
- Ensure any guest preference is recorded on the Opera guest page and is communicated to the appropriate department for follow up.
- Ensure correct billing arrangement is provided according to FO policies and procedures
- Support implementation of service standards, policies according to hotel guidelines and ensure all procedures are properly understood, implemented and consistently monitored.
- Organize and maintain the Front Desk counter, ensuring that all materials and supplies are readily available and accessible to expedite smooth departmental out procedures
- Follow proper procedures for cash, credit card and room charge transactions and obtain proper identification and necessary departmental information
- Make sure that any irregularities and discrepancies are recorded on the departmental log book and brought to the attention the Hotel Manager
- Maintain excellent relationship within Front Office Department as well as other departments in the hotel
Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor and/or Master Degrees in Tourism studies
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in Greek & English languageis an essential requirement, while knowledge of an additional foreign language will be considered as an asset
- Possess a minimum of 1-year experience in the luxury hospitality.
- Ability to handle multitasking and perform efficiently in a fast-paced team.
- Experience in operating OPERA or Fidelioor similar PMS and efficient user of general PC applications
- Able to meet and exceed the expectations of a highly demanding and luxury profile clientele
- Professional appearance and manner, pleasant character to work with a fast-paced team, with a positive, honest and energetic work ethic
- Excellentinterpersonal and communicationskills
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language
- Self-motivated to accomplish goals, with a strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to relate to all levels of management, all colleagues, and all guests
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule, according to department needs
- Team work spirit
We offer a comprehensive salary package based on experience, including shared accommodation, meal on duty, a friendly work environment and opportunities for career development.
If you feel you are the right candidate and have the skills we are looking for,
please forward your CV with a recent photo
[To send your CV please click here]