Astra Suites is located at Imerovigli village in Santorini, Greece.
Listed among the best hotels in the world, is currently seeking to recruit for the position of the:
Front Office Agent
We are looking for a talented Guest Services Agent to join the Front Office team of Astra suites for the 2018 - 2019 season. He/she will be the hotel’s forefront of customer service, providing guest services that are above and beyond personalized service for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Perform all Front Office / Concierge operational duties
- To provide a friendly welcome and high-quality service over the phone and on the guests arrival to the hotel
- Responsible for concierge arrangements prior of guest arrival
- Meet, greet and escort to their rooms all level guests, by offering personal recognition and an effortless Astra suites Service
- Interface with Hotel Management, Front Office team and Reservation team to ensure that regular on-going communication is happening in all hotel departments informing for guest needs, providing guidance and feedback
- The ideal candidate has previous experience in a customer service environment and is passionate about guest satisfaction
- Attend promptly to customers' inquiries, assist them with their needs, provide solutions to their issues or concerns and respond to and handle guest problems and complaints
- Support implementation of new service best practices and procedures, according to corporate guidelines
- Respond to reviews on TripAdvisor (under GM directions) on a daily basis and provide weekly reports of reviews
- Follow proper procedures for cash, credit card and room charge transactions and obtain proper identification and department information
- Report any discrepancies and problems on the same day
Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- Diploma in Hospitality related studies
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar luxury, high end work environment, in a similar position
- Ability to handle multitasking and perform efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in operating FIDELIO and efficient user of general PC applications
- Talented in engaging with guests and understanding their needs
- Able to meet and exceed the expectations of highly demanding and luxury profile clientele
- Professional appearance and manner, pleasant character to work in a fast-paced team. Positive, honest and energetic work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language are essential requirements. Knowledge of an additional foreign language (as French) will be considered an asset
- Self-motivated to accomplish goals, with a strong, sense of responsibility
- Ability to relate to all levels of management, colleagues and guests
We offer a comprehensive salary based on experience, shared accommodation in our brand new facilities, light meal on duty, uniform cleaning, a friendly work environment and opportunities for career development.
If you feel you are the right candidate and have the skills we are looking for,
please forward your CV with a recent photo.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
Please note that this is a full time seasonal and you must be eligible to work in Greece.