Front Office Assistant Receptionist
Ο Front Office Assistant Receptionist αναφέρεται στον/στους Front Office Manager.
We seek an engaging and enthusiastic individual to join our Front Office team as assistant receptionist. Duties will include offering administrative support to the Primary Front Office Receptionist and most importantly welcoming guests and greeting people who visit the hotel. To be a successful candidate, you should a have a good-natured personality, as this is a customer service-based role. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position. The role will require working in shifts, so flexibility is a must.
Αρμοδιότητες και καθήκοντα:
- Greet and Welcome guests as soon as they arrive to the hotel
- Answer, screen and forward internal and external phone calls to appropriate departments.
- Communicating with guests for concierge requests and inquiries. Offering recommendations of local amenities and venues that best suit the guest and guarantee them a memorable time.
- Address and resolve guests’ complaints to the best of their capability and always notifying the Primary receptionist and Front office Manager
- Offering administrative support to Primary Receptionist includes: ability to complete check in and out procedure, use of operating system, uploading information of new arrivals and printing reports, security of monies for Front Office and familiarizing them to EU’s GDPR law.
- Works as a member of the overall hotel team to ensure that each guest receives high quality of service and experience that exceeds their expectation.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable
- Good general level of education (at least) High School Diploma
- 1 year’s previous experience in reception or 2 years’ experience in customer service.
- Knowledge of English from basic to intermediate level. (Plus, a second language is an advantage)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good Knowledge of computer functions
- Knowledge of hotel operating system is a bonus; however, training will be given.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Multitasking and stress management skills for a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to cope with the diversity of guests and their needs
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]