Founded by Meeting Point International, part of the FTI Group, in September 2015, MP Hotels is an international hospitality company with a portfolio of five brands comprising more than 70 properties with more than 18,000 rooms, in 11 countries and 4 continents.
Our seven hotels in Greece are located in Corfu, Kos and Rhodes island and we are hiring for summer 2020 season for
Front Office Manager
- Responsible for day-to-day operations and supervision of the reception;
- Ensures allocation of all allotment and individual bookings;
- Supervising and training staff;
- Cash handling; Preparation and mailing of guest invoices /audit and settlement of tour operators invoices
- Dealing with foreign exchange;
- Complaint handling;
- Troubleshoot emergencies
- Dealing with emergencies;
- Taking responsibility for the entire staff;
- Organising staff rotas
- Be familiar with all hotel facilities;
- Provide different information and assist guests;
- Provide a professional image at all times through appearance
- Maintains active and continuous communication with HODs, Executive Housekeeper and other departments
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management is an asset or Graduates bachelor degree and/or diploma in hotel or other related field
- Must be able to use proficiently all Microsft Office Applications
- High level of PC Literacy/ Sihot PMS
- Greek, English, German Additional languages welcomed.
- Strong leadership and communication skills;
- Excellent customer service skill;
- Excellent organization skills;
- Approachable and enthusiastic disposition;
- Team player;
- Outgoing personality, open minded and flexible;
- Ability to work with international staff;
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Professional appearance and excellent social skills.
- Well-groomed with strong communication skills
The company offers an international, dynamic environment and many growth and development opportunities.
If you think you have what it takes, please send us your resume
[To send your CV please click here]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.