Front Office Manager
AsFront Office Manageryou will:
- Be responsible for providing customer focused service to our guests
- Ensure their stay become an unforgettable experience
- Coordinate reception activities and delegate tasks to respective departments according to check-in/check outs/in house lists.
- Supervise tasks administered by Reception to other staff members.
- Provide sound financial/business decision making when problem-solving.
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity and lead by example.
- Improves service by communicating and assisting other staff members by guiding them, giving them feedback and individual coaching depending on job description.
- Supervise Front Office members by ensuring each shift’s tasks have been completed and performed well.
- Degree in Hospitality/Tourism Is looked upon favourably.
- 3-4 years minimum experience as a Front Office Manager preferably in a Luxury Boutique Hotel in Santorini.
- Excellent command of English.
- Very good knowledge of a second foreign language will be considered as an asset
- Must be skilled in service recovery, possess problem solving skills, self motivated and hospitable.
- Excellent MS Office-Computer skills
- Well groomed with strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of a Property Management System (Preferably Pylon. Fidelio, Protel or Hermes are sufficient as well)
An attractive and competitive package of benefits is offered according to qualifications.
Should you wish to be a member of our team,
please send us your CV with a recent photo.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]