Epoque Collection is committed to becoming a pioneer Hotel Management Company in Greece, being widely accepted and known for offering the highest level of expertise with the most impressive financial results for Owners, whilst implementing tailor made efficient solutions based on each property’s potential.
We are a team of creative hospitality experts that puts people first and consistently seeks to uplift through our integrity, empathy and loyalty. We act with professionalism, passion and generosity and we carefully select our partners ensuring, that first and foremost, we share the same philosophy. Together we develop brands that offer uncompromising standards, unique gastronomy and are situated in exquisite locations where each concept, reflects the identity and heritage of its specific location.
We are currently seeking for a dynamic and experienced General Manager to join our new, prestigious 5* hotel located in the center of Athens. With 44 luxurious bedrooms, and a unique, world-renowned dining experience, the hotel will be an intimate home and a meeting place both for our international guests and the Athenian crowd.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate all pre-opening activities, including overseeing the pre-opening training
- Lead, guide and oversee the HOD’s and their teams by acting as an Ambassador of the Company’s values and culture.
- Work closely with site managers and pre-opening team, managing property checklist and ensuring timely completion of tasks
- Actively participate in the recruitment of all staff
- Monitor and ensure compliance of annual budget, prepare monthly forecasts, formulate reports
- Monitor cost control, property condition, cleanliness and quality of product and service throughout the hotel; Greet and maintain rapport with associates and hotel guests
- Manage and mentor the managers in the location, train them and provide consistent feedback, guidance and support
- Responsible for the monthly inventory (assets of the property)
- Monitor and approve any and all expenses and payments to be done for and by the hotel
- Manage the entire staff of the hotel and handle interior Human Resources issues with support from the HR Manager located at Head Office
- Contribute in the creation and ensure compliance of Service Standards & SOPs
- Keep the location running and operating at all times to the highest standards and according to the company brand and values
- Maintain a happy, responsible and hardworking team spirit
- Ensure safety guidelines are followed both by employees and guests at all times
- Actively assist in the development and implementation of annual budgets and business plans
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management, Tourism studies, Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a relevant position in 4* or 5* hotels
- Hotel pre-opening experience
- Computer literate and able to use customer relationship management databases
- Fluent in Greek and English languages, both written and verbal. A third language is considered a plus.
The capacity to meet project deadlines. Flexible work hours to meet the year-round demands
Outstanding interpersonal and networking skills; must be able to build and maintain effective working relationships hotel guests, partners, suppliers and team members.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]