We are seeking for an experienced creative marketing professional, who will join an international market leader in the marine industry. In this role you will be a key contributor and leader in the business unit developing marketing plans, defining offers, and building impactful communications to grow business value.
If you are you ready to start an exciting new chapter in your career, then apply now for this amazing Global B2B Marketing Advisor position!
This Global B2B Marketing Advisor positon is full time and permanent, based in Athens.
The company offers the following benefits for the Global B2B Marketing Advisor position:
- competitive monthly salary
- private medical insurance
- work from home eligibility
- challenging working environment
- continuous training and development
As a Global B2B Marketing Advisor, your responsibilities will include:
- Develop marketing plans in alignment with sales and business unit priorities
- Lead execution of marketing plans for targeted customer segments and regions
- Develop customer and market insights to inform and enhance winning offers and customer solutions, including products, services, and channels
- Develop and execute targeted and impactful customer and industry sector specific communications across multiple channels and platforms
- Leveraging multiple digital platforms / marketing automation to deliver brand and customer communications, lead generation, and nurturing
- Direct agency partner creative and content development efforts
- Work across sales, operations, marketing teams, and distribution partners to ensure effective and timely delivery of marketing initiatives
- Evaluates and measure marketing program / offer execution and effectiveness to assess impact to desired objective
- Leads or participates special projects and supports innovation in marketing programs
- Ensure alignment with budget requirements and brand architecture
The ideal candidate will be expected to possess the following:
- Bachelor or master degree in relevant field of study (Marketing, Maritime)
- Previous B2B marketing experience in global or cross regional setting
- Experience in marine industry is preferred
- Demonstrated experience in managing brands and brand communications, digital marketing, campaign analysis and optimization
- 3 rd party / agency management experience
- Strong English language skills, multiple language skills a plus
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Strong commercial and business acumen
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
For more information, you can contact Tzina Vamvatsikou at +30 216 6001356 #marketingjobs
If you believe your profile could be a good match to this Global B2B Marketing Advisor, apply now!
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Click here to apply now