Front Office Manager (Guest Experience Manager)
Kanava Hotels & Resorts, is looking to recruit for season 2021 a passionate Guest Experience Manager for Vedema Resort, a member of the Luxury Collection brand, by Marriott International Inc. based in Santorini, to overlook and coordinate the daily needs of the Guest Experience Team. This role in our Organizational Chart is the well known in Hospitality Industry: Front Office Manager position.
The Front Office Team Members in our company are the ambassadors of both the hotel and the destination itself. They truly care to create memorable experiences and offer personalized service to each one of our guests, contributing to the mission of Kanava Hotels and Resorts.
Kanava Hotels & Resorts was created on 1989, having nowadays more than 220 employees and owning and managing in Santorini and Paros islands the following properties:
- Vedema Resort, member of the Luxury Collection brand of Marriott International Inc
- Mystique Hotel, member of the Luxury Collection brand of Marriott International Inc
- Istoria Hotel, member of the Design Hotels brand of Marriott International Inc
- Parilio Hotel, member of the Design Hotels brand of Marriott International Inc
- Acron Villas, member of Marriott Homes & Villas and
- Hommage Villa Collection, member of Marriott Homes & Villas
- Responsible for the supervision and coordination of all the Guest Experience Team (Guest Experience Agents, Grooms & Trainees)
- Participate actively in training and performance monitoring of all Guest Experience Team members
- Staff scheduling
- Ensure that all Brand Standards, ISO procedures and hotel policies are followed constantly and in the right way from all team members aiming to achieve the highest guest satisfaction
- Ensure guest satisfaction by anticipating all guest needs and handling successfully any possible complaints
- Participate actively in department’s procedures (check in, check out, concierge) when high workload indicates so
- Participate actively in all Departmental and Management Meetings
- Prepare all relevant periodic reports and provide input for forecasting and suggestions for improvement
- Degree in Hotel Management or relevant field
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Front Office Manager in a 5 star Hotel preferably member of an International Hotel Chain
- Excellent use (both oral and written) of Greek & English language.
- Excellent knowledge of PMS (preferably Fidelio) and the Microsoft Office
- Team player, solution oriented
- Ability to coordinate effectively and motivate a team, towards the achievement of important organizational goals
Kanava S.A. offers
- Single accommodation provided with WIFI access and Meals
- Dynamic, Friendly and Supportive working environment
- Continuous Training
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company or other hotel members of Marriott International Inc
At Kanava S.A we are proud to be committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please send us your CV with recent photo and any available references/recommendations. Resumes that do not complete the requirements will not be taken into consideration.
[To send your CV please click here]