Have you ever dreamt of working as a Guest Relations Officer in a workplace within nature? Being in the midst of nature can help your productivity and morale! Do you enjoy helping people and resolving issues by providing high quality customer services? Are you an excellent communicator with the ability to deliver exceptional customer service to ensure guests expectations are met and exceeded? Are you able to manage difficult situations by staying positive and smiling?
If you're a natural Guest Relations Officer and flexible enough to work in shifts, apply now and grab the chance to work for a high-end country club in northern suburbs.
The company offers the following benefits for this Guest Relations Officer position:
- The opportunity to work for one of the most prestigious country clubs in Greece
- Ideal workplace in beautiful natural surroundings, not far from the city of Athens
What does this role of Guest Relations Officer entail?
- Meet and welcome guests on the front line service
- Support and build credible and trustworthy relations with all visitors
- Undertake all phases of registration process with primary goal to increase active subscriptions
- Ensure all guests are signed in and inducted with speed and professionalism
- Identify solutions and follow up in a timely manner to resolve guests' concerns successfully
- Act proactively to save time and eliminate guests' complaints
- Update client database, record changes, diary note entries by monitoring the workflow from the front desk
- Coordinate an induction in order to initiate effectively new members into country clubs' culture
- Encourage interaction and socialization between members and guests
- Responsible for membership financial transactions
- Adhere to country club's safety, quality and environmental standards
The position of Guest Relations Officer is just the right one for you if you possess the following skills:
- 1-2 years of experience related to guest service positions (e.g from tourism hospitality, airlines industry)
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek language
- Be a strong communicator with genuine social skills
- Possess exemplary problem solving thinking and strong listening skills
- MS Office and CRM tools literacy is needed
- Fast paced customer service professional with positive kind attitude
- Driving licence and car are required
If this guest relations officer role sounds appealing to you, we want to hear from you today! Apply online now!
Have some questions first? Call our office at +30 2106770523 and ask for Maria Stavraki. Otherwise, feel free to contact me at email@example.com
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us on Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram
For articles and career tips, visit our blog.
Click here to apply now