Ella Resorts, a new collection of premium quality and excellent value resorts
are seeking to hire for Elissa Lifestyle Resort for the season 2022:
Guest Service Manager
Elissa Resort is a stunning lifestyle, adults-friendly resort with 332 rooms. Situated at one of the most renowned seafronts of Rhodes, Kallithea, it is only 10 min away from the Old Town. A new cosmopolitan and stylish holiday resort that brings together. A combination of traditional Rhodian architecture with a warm contemporary style.
The Guest Service Manager oversees all property operations, ensuring that the highest levels of hospitality and service are provided.
Represents management in resolving guest related situations. Manages the flow of questions and directs guests within the lobby and handles the tracking of service issues.
- Reports to General Manager
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example
- Supervises and manages employees. Manages all day-to-day operations. Understands employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees' absence
- Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention
- Manages day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers daily
- Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service
- Participates in the development and implementation of corrective action plans to improve guest satisfaction
- Informs and/or updates the executives, the peers and the subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner
- Understands and can implement all emergency plans including accident, death, elevator, thefts, vicious crimes, bombs, fire, etc.
- Performs Front Desk duties in high demand times
- Three or more years working experience in a similar role at a 5-star hotel
- Degree/Diploma in Tourism
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- A second language (French, German, Russian, or Italian) will be considered as a plus
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of services
- Negotiation and excellent communication skills
- Pleasant personality, client oriented
[To send your CV please click here]