The 5* Aegialis Hotel & Spa located at Aegiali – Amorgos and looking for experienced, passionate and dedicated Front-Desk agent, to be a part of the team 2021 and provide the guests the ultimate hospitality experience that comes straight from the heart.
Host/Tour Guide (f/m)
Your main responsibility is to provide a fun and informative tour in an energetic and friendly manner to guests in a wide range of locations throughout Amorgos island. This will include Hiking tours, Bus tours, Private tours, Herbal tours among some. You will share exciting details about our many monuments, landmarks and rich history.
The Tour Guide acts as a personal guide on the cultural, historical, and natural resources while providing support to the guests during the hike, excursion, or Mini bus trip.
When not in tours, you will be working on-site providing superior guest service to hotel’s guests or in office assisting the sales department.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Retain historical facts, dates and anecdotes to relay to guests in an entertaining and informative way
- Ensure that guests are treated with utmost courtesy at all times
- Play an active role in the enjoyment, welcoming and safekeeping of all guests on the tour
- Answer guests’ questions regarding area attractions and historical points of interest in a consistent and historically accurate manner
- Report on time to the scheduled depart location
Experience / Qualifications Required:
- Fluent in English and Greek
- French will be highly regarded
- Strong ability to work with diverse constituencies
- Exceptional ability to remain flexible, patient and personable in any situation
- Possess high degree of energy and enthusiasm
- Outstanding communication skills and a sense of humor
- Ability to work with others and accomplish goals in a team environment
- Continually exceed guests’ expectations by always having a guest first attitude.
- Be prompt and accountable when you are scheduled to work.
- Follow the dress code
- Previous hiking/backpacking experience required
- Must be able to hike long distances
- Knowledge of MS Office, social media, internet tools is required
- Outdoor enthusiast with an interest in flora, fauna, history, archaeology, and geology.
- Driving license is considered an asset
Incentives and fringe benefits:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Dynamic, friendly, highly demanding and amazing working environment in Amorgos
- Full Meal plan
Should you wish to be a member of Aegialis Hotel & Spa team, please send us your CV with a recent photo
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]