We are seeking for a hotel in Kos island under Tresor Hotels management:
Functions as the strategic business partner of the property operation, the ideal candidate we are looking for must have:
- University or College degree in Business Administration or Hospitality Management
- +6 years of core experience in management operations in the hospitality industry (preferably in a 5 star hotel environment)
- Managing profitability and budget allocation
- Managing all property’s departments and areas
- Provide day-to-day leadership and direction to all hotel’s departments according to our operations standards
- Maximizing financial returns
- Creating and maintaining a unique guest experience
- A hands-on operations management approach
- Computer literacy with knowledge of a variety of computer software applications.
- Establishing performance and development goals, mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to enhance performance and ensure future bench strength
- Preparing annual capital and cash flow to accurately forecast budgets to achieve required operating results
- Analyse financials to drive revenues, future profitability, and maximize return on investment and market share
- Excellent command of English language.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in similar position abroad would be an additional asset.
What we are offering:
- Competitive salary
- 12 month contract
[To send your CV please click here]