We are currently seeking for a dynamic and experienced Housekeeping Maid to join the team of xenodocheio Milos, the first 5* luxury boutique hotel to become the home of estiatorio Milos, located in the center of Athens. With 43 luxurious bedrooms, and a unique, world-renowned dining experience, the hotel will be an intimate home and a meeting place both for our international guests and the Athenian crowd.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items.
- Clean and tidy all areas to the standard cleanliness within time limits.
- Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, stairways, locker rooms and other work areas so that hotel standards are met.
- Create daily job lists and record all serviced rooms.
- Maintain equipment in good condition.
- Report on any shortages, damages or security issues.
- Handle reasonable guests’ complaints/requests and inform others when required.
- Check stocking levels of all consumables.
- Polish silver accessories and metalwork such as fixtures and fittings.
- Comply with health and safety regulation and act in line with company policies and licensing laws.
- Observe precautions required to protect hotel and guest property, and report damage, theft, and/or any found items.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in 4* or 5* hotels
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Team spirit
- High school diploma is a plus
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]