IT First Level Supporter
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Good knowledge of English
You will be responsible to:
- Provide end user support remotely (respond to questions from callers, email, etc)
- Serve requests for user services using the necessary tools (eg requests for digital certificates, mailbox use etc.)
- Make use of modern collaboration tools (OTRS ticketing system, OpenKM and Alfresco document management system, wiki, Asterisk Call Center, Asana collaboration tool, etc.) and web-tools for service requests
- Provide end user support at issues regarding the Public Key Infrastructure (issue of personal and server certificates) and qualified digital signatures
- Edit database records
- Escalate unresolved problem/issues/requests to the proper tier support team and coordinate the completion
- Make training material (web-based or hard-copy), train end users, document procedures and best practices
You will need to:
- Be passionate about end user support
- Have very good communication and solving problem skills
- Work with or without direct supervision
Great to have:
- Experience in collaboration tools and web-tools for service requests
- Experience in the field of network security and Public Key Infrustructure
- Very good communication skills
- Deepen your knowledge and further develop your personal competencies.
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic team on challenging projects.
- Environment that fosters innovation.
[To send your CV please click here]