Peopleatwork-hellas is the effective partner of companies who select to emphasize on recruiting and people development values, the boutique-office which can focus on corporate and candidates’ needs and cover them with success, professionalism and consistency.
On behalf of our client, a commercial and industrial company in the food sector, we are looking for dynamic and enthusiastic candidates with IT expertise on technical issues. The position is based in the industrial area of Sindos, in Thessaloniki.
The role: He/She is involved in the implementation, monitoring and support of integrated IT systems
Candidates qualifications & Position Requirements:
- Studies in Computer Science
- At least 3 years experience in similar duties
- Effective communication skills, candidate able to communicate technical issues to non-technical employees/ colleagues
- Strong Microsoft Windows 10 troubleshooting skills
- Servers/Storage configuration and troubleshooting
- Installation and support of virtualization platforms
- Microsoft Networks Design and support
- Windows server, Windows AD, Office 365 support
- Any Microsoft Azure and SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Ability to solve complex issues working both individually and in a team
- Analytical and Methodical thinking
- Support for all company’s information systems (Endpoints, Servers, Applications, Networks)
- Participation in a design and implementation team of integrated information systems
- Writing and support technical reports and documentation
- Suggestions to improve the performance, capacity and scalability of information systems
- Provide awareness training to user community
- Able to manage and prioritise user incidents and manage workload effectively
- Able to recognize when an incident needs escalating and to be able to escalate effectively in a global team
- Professionalism and result focus
- Military obligations fulfilled for male candidates
All candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to submit their cv, stating the position code, to firstname.lastname@example.org
We inform all candidates that during the cv submission and candidate evaluation their consent will be asked in processing their personal data, as well as their cv forwarding to the interested company.
All candidates receive an answer and are being evaluated with discretion and professionalism.