The Athens Euroclinic is one of the most contemporary diagnostic, surgical and therapeutic centers in Greece. Since its establishment in 1998, it has been steadily playing a leading role in the area of private healthcare, and has become a point of reference for its unparalleled, quality healthcare services and its people-centered corporate mentality, which focuses on personalized and individualized care for all patients.
Athens Euroclinic is currently seeking for an ambitious and
highly motivated individual to fulfill the following position:
Information Security Engineer
- Conduct investigations of information security breaches to identify vulnerabilities and evaluate the damage.
- Coordinate documentation of computer security or emergency measure policies, procedures, or tests.
- Coordinate monitoring of networks or systems for security breaches or intrusions.
- Coordinate vulnerability assessments or analysis of information security systems.
- Develop information security standards and best practices.
- Manage softwares such as firewalls and data encryption programs, to protect sensitive information.
- Develop response and recovery strategies for security breaches.
- Identify or implement solutions to information security problems.
- Identify security system weaknesses, using penetration tests.
- Provide technical support to computer users for installation and use of security products.
- Recommend information security enhancements to management.
- Review security assessments for computing environments or check for compliance with cybersecurity standards and regulations.
- Train staff on, and oversee the use of, information security standards, policies, and best practices.
- Troubleshoot security problems.
- Write reports regarding investigations of information security breaches or network evaluations.
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering, or a similar field
- Two years of related work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The company offers:
- A competitive remuneration package based on skills and experience
- Opportunities for rapid career development & continuous training
- Friendly and challenging working environment
Qualified candidates can forward their resumes, quoting Code IT_SEC
[To send your CV please click here]