A Last Mile Coordinator job opportunity has just landed for one of the largest consumer retailers in Europe! We are looking for someone with proven work experience in supply planning, logistics, or in a warehouse department. Are you passionate, energized, and flexible? Then our client may be looking for you! Find out more and apply now!
The company offers the following benefits for this Last Mile Coordinator position:
- Very good compensation package
- Friendly working environment
- Work with experienced personnel
- Plenty of opportunities to evolve your career within an attractive and dynamic environment
As a Last Mile Coordinator your duties will include the following:
- Work proactively in order to manage all the last mile activities, according to the agreed service levels and costs, so as to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Coordinate the last leg of delivery, ending up at the consumer's home or business
- Lead and manage the W&D team, assigning the different duties to team members, providing support and coaching, assessing performances and supporting their development.
- Create a high performance culture in her/his team by setting clear expectations and targets, analysing individual and team performance and giving appropriate and prompt feedbacks
- Work closely with the key managers, understanding forecasted volumes and priorities to achieve on time delivery of all customer orders
- Effectively achieve both customer service levels and productivity targets.
- Plans, develops, and implements new methods and procedures designed to deliver products to Final Destination
- Supports the Development, coordinates, and maintains an IT system for Warehouse and Distribution management
As a Last Mile Coordinator in this role, you must have the following requirements:
- Degree in logistics, supply chain or relevant field of study
- Minimum 5 years' of relevant work experience within a last mile, warehouse, logistics, or manufacturing function
- Experience in Distribution and Management of products ending up at the consumer's home or business (Final Destination)
- Technology experience using, consulting and supporting the development of IT systems.
- Experience with ERP/SAP systems, work order system experience is ideal
- Computer and software systems skills as applicable to position including but not limited to: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task effectively
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Critical thinking and decision making ability ensuring Company’s quality standards
If you believe your profile could be a good match to this Last Mile Coordinator position, apply now! For more information, you can contact Elena Vlachou at +30 2106770523 #jobslogistics
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us onLinkedin,Facebook,Instagram.
For articles and career tips visit ourblog.
Click here to apply now