Aria Hotels, a fast-growing hotel group with a collection of hotels in Greece is currently seeking to recruit a professional for the position of
at its exclusive boutique hotel Grace Mykonos in Agios Stefanos - Mykonos, for season 2022.
- Be responsible for ensuring guests safety during their stay at the pool area
- Understand our guests to exceed their expectations
- Perform as a professional with a friendly business attitude and conduct all duties and responsibilities, as required by the position
- 2-3 years of experience as a lifeguard in a fast-paced environment, located on the pool or beach
- A Lifeguard Diploma is required
- Proper communication etiquette in both Greek and English
- Excellent customer care skills
- Young, dynamic and self-motivated
- Well-groomed with strong interpersonal skills
- Great communication skills
- A happy, friendly personality
- High level of attention-to-detail
- Be responsible for the pool area and stock of pool towels and work station
- Enthusiasm to develop your skills and knowledge
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas and processes
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work
- Positive and approachable manner
- Team player qualities
Aria Hotels offer one of the most competitive salaries in the industry with career development opportunities, based on the candidate's qualifications and skills. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work in a stimulating and motivating environment which values and is committed towards its employees.
Please apply with your CV at
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
*All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.