ORLOFF SPA EXPERTS, an independent company, representing high-end international brands of perfumes
and cosmetics is currently seeking to recruit professional, man or woman, for the position of
Luxury Items Sales Attendant
Responsible for promoting luxury perfumes and cosmetics in an upscale boutique in a hotel environment
located in the center of Athens and delivering a high-end, luxury service to the clientele.
- Degree in Aesthetics and Cosmetology will be an asset
- Previous work experience for an international brand in a similar position in a department store (selective items) or in a luxury items boutique
- Totally fluent in Greek and English is mandatory
- Computer literate
- Excellent presentation, grooming and manners at all times
- Team work spirit, ability to integrate a 5 star hotel environment
- Strong sense of responsibility and communication skills
- Demonstrate a passion for niche perfumery and a will to educate customers
- Ability to learn and comply with training guidelines in order to achieve correct selling advice
Key responsibilities and attributes:
- Develop and form positive relationships with customers, whilst remaining professional and service standard orientated at all times
- Issue invoices according to specific hospitality business software
- Make the monthly inventories and day-to-day orders
- Daily and monthly reporting
The company offers:
- A thorough and extensive initial training to International brands
- A competitive salary, an attractive package of benefits subject to performance,
- Meals at the hotel, a friendly work environment
- Opportunities for career development within a dynamic group.
Please send a CV with photograph notifying the job announcement code.
[To send your CV please click here]
All applications will be treated with strictest confidence.