.NET Developer - Greece, Cyprus or Remote
Reference Number: NET1022
As a .Net Developer you will join our team to help us deliver high quality code for new and existing projects. Your main focus will be the development and refactoring of backend-services using C#.NET (full framework, .NET6) and supporting application delivery to multiple environments.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Full stack design and the implementation of key internal web applications
- Identify, troubleshoot and debug defects in designated application code
- Write reusable, testable, clean and documented code, utilising prescribed coding conventions
- Follow test driven development, continuous integration and agile methodologies
- Participate in peer code reviews
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- At least 2 years of experience in Microsoft .NET (full framework, .NET Core, .NET 6)
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming (C#) and web concepts (Http, MVC, REST, OAuth)
A strong background in relational database theory and excellent knowledge of Relational
Databases (SQL Server/MYSQL/Oracle)
- Knowledge of and an active interest in Design Patterns and SOLID architecture principles
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Dynamic and target oriented
The following will be considered an advantage:
- Experience with microservices architecture (Clean Architecture, CQRS)
- Experience with GraphQL, GRPC
- Experience with asynchronous pub-sub message bus architectures such as RabbitMQ or equivalent
- An attractive remuneration package
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Greece, Cyprus or Remote.
Please visit our website
[To send your CV please click here]
to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!