Epoque Collection is committed to becoming a pioneer Hotel Management Company in Greece, being widely accepted and known for offering the highest level of expertise with the most impressive financial results for Owners, whilst implementing tailor made efficient solutions based on each property’s potential.
We are a team of creative hospitality experts that puts people first and consistently seeks to uplift through our integrity, empathy and loyalty. We act with professionalism, passion and generosity and we carefully select our partners ensuring, that first and foremost, we share the same philosophy. Together we develop brands that offer uncompromising standards, unique gastronomy and are situated in exquisite locations where each concept, reflects the identity and heritage of its specific location.
We are currently seeking for a dynamic and experienced Night Auditor to join our new, prestigious 5* hotel located in the center of Athens. With 44 luxurious bedrooms, and a unique, world-renowned dining experience, the hotel will be an intimate home and a meeting place both for our international guests and the Athenian crowd.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Greet guests upon arrival, check them in and provide them with any information they need to enjoy their stay.
- Monitor all Front Office financial operations, including group billing, verifying rates/discounts, daily sales reconciliation, petty cash and room inventory controls.
- Prepare, maintain and distribute statistical, accounting, or auditing reports and tables.
- Direct and oversee all hotel operations during the night shift to ensure guest satisfaction and safety.
- Check for unusual, illegal or dangerous activities occurring on the hotel premises.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Ensure team members comply with hotel security, fire regulations and health and safety legislation.
- Assist other departments wherever necessary during your shift.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management, Tourism studies or related
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Night Auditor in 5* hotels.
- Computer literate and knowledge of Hospitality PMS software Opera.
- Fluent in Greek and English languages, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and numerical skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and networking skills; must be able to build and maintain effective working relationships with hotel guest’s, supervisors and colleagues.
[To send your CV please click here]