MED SEA HEALTH S.A. is looking to recruit for its 5* Miraggio Thermal Spa Resort
in Paliouri, Kassandra, Halkidiki, for the season of 2019
(code : NigAu 19)
Responsible for serving guests at the front desk while providing the highest level of service possible in an efficient, courteous, and professional manner. Checks front office accounting records for accuracy and, on a daily basis, summarizes and compiles information for the hotel's financial records. Prepares a summary of cash, check, and credit card activities, reflecting the hotel's financial performance for the day. Posts room charges and room taxes to guest accounts including guest transactions not posted during the day by the front office agents.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Checking front office accounting records for accuracy.
- Preparing summary of cash, check and credit card activities, reflecting the hotels financial performance for the day.
- Verifying that all transactions performed at the front desk are supported by documentary evidence and signatures as necessary and that they have been correctly posted and allocated in to PMS system.
- Having complete knowledge of emergency procedures.
- Balancing days charges making corrections as necessary.
- Performing wake up calls.
- Responding to guest needs, special requests, complaints, and alert an appropriate manager as needed.
- Bachelor's degree (National or International university/ AEI or TEI)
- 3-5 years minimum experience on similar position , leadership in hospitality strongly required
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English languages. Third language will be considered accordingly.
- Exceptional communication (both verbal and written), negotiation and administrative skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks, work under pressure with provided resources, manage work load using own initiative and sufficiently cover a multi task position.
- High knowledge of Protel/CRS/PMS revenue management and MS office are considered a must.
Incentives and fringe benefits:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Accommodation according to origin (out of Halkidiki)
- Dynamic, friendly and highly demanding professional working environment
- Meals during hotel operating period
All resumes will be handled with discretion. Only those who possess the above-mentioned requirements will qualify for an interview and be contacted in due time.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Σας ενημερώνουμε ότι το MIRRAGIO Thermal Spa Resort δέχεται βιογραφικά στο πλαίσιο του Thessaloniki #JobFestival2019, που πραγματοποιείται στις 22 και 23 Φεβρουαρίου στο ξενοδοχείο Καψής.