Bill & Coo is currently seeking to recruit an inspired
for 2023 season.
Bill & Coo is a proud member of Leading Hotels of the World and a true Mykonos original. The opening of the first Bill & Coo brought a new level of luxury on the island aiming to be a place where the guest would be at the center of everything and every experience would be tailored individually. Creating emotions and memorable experiences is our ultimate goal. An extraordinary hotel brand with uniqueindividuality, Bill & Coo has been recognized as one of the top luxury hotels in the world by Condé Nast Traveller and Travel + Leisure, among others.
- Prepare a wide variety of goods such as cakes, cookies, pies, bread etc. following traditional and modern recipes.
- Create new and exciting desserts to renew our menus and engage the interest of customers
- Decorate pastries using different icings, topping, etc. to ensure the presentation will be beautiful and exciting.
- Monitor stocks for baking ingredients such as flour, sugar etc. and make appropriate orders within budget
- Check quality of material and condition of equipment and devices used for cooking.
- Guide and motivate pastry assistants and bakers to work more efficiently.
- Identify staffing needs and help recruit and train personnel.
- Maintain a lean and orderly cooking station and adhere to health and safety standards.
To be successful in this role, your experience should include:
- proven experience as pastry chef, baker or relevant role
- great attention to detail and creativity
- organizing and leadership skills
- willingness to replenish professional knowledge
- in-depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation and baking techniques and nutrition
- working knowledge of baking with ingredient limitations (pastries that are gluten free, sugarless, etc.)
- certificate in Culinary Arts, Pastry-making, Baking or relevant field
- minimum of 2-year experience in a similar position
- LHW or other 5* international hotel chain experience
Bill and Coo offers:
- accommodation + meals
- competitive remuneration package
- good work environment
- oOpportunities for personal & professional development
Should you wish to be a member of Bill & Coo family, please send us your CV along with a photo.
[To send your CV please click here]