The Sheraton Rhodes Resort owned by Lampsa Hellenic Hotels S.A. and a member of Marriott International, Inc. with over 200 associates, and 401 rooms and suites, upscale banqueting space, restaurants and bars.
Our Hotel’s team seeks to fill the position of:
Will be reporting to the Financial Controller
Duties and Responsibilities to include:
- Prepares Monthly Payroll for all Associates and administers all legal reporting/ auditing as per local law and Social Insurance.
- Maintains knowledge of and complies with all payroll policies and procedures of Greek Labor Law and Marriott International reporting standards.
- Manages the creation of reports as needed.
- Reviews Benefits programs and reimbursements where payroll is involved, as directed by Financial Controller or Human Resources Manager.
- Supports in Annual Payroll budget and payroll forecasting as needed.
- Supports in issue of P&L statements and scheduling, and the reporting of financial data.
- Performs bookkeeping procedures, proficiently uses financial systems technology, and accurately completes general ledger entries.
- Obtains financial queries using the knowledge of general accounting principles and current company accounting policies and procedures. This includes general accounting and financial reporting, auditing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, income audit.
- Creates and maintains spreadsheets as well as analyzes and summarizes financial data using appropriate financial software.
The successful candidate should possess the following knowledge, skills and attributes:
- University Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Working permit for Accountant would be considered an Asset.
- Working knowledge of EspilonNet Pylon software would be considered an Asset.
- Good working knowledge of Social Insurance, Personal Tax and other payroll related needs as per Greek Labor Law.
- Good working knowledge of Accounting principles and procedures.
- At least 2-5 years of working experience in a similar position preferably in the hospitality sector.
- Excellent command of the English language certified.
- ECDL certifications with excellent working knowledge of EXCEL.
- Strong people and project management skills.
- Problem solving skills. A can do attitude is a must.
- Organizing skills and coordination ability.
- Analytical, numerical skills and attention to detail.
- Interpersonal communication skills, integrity and commitment.
We confirm utmost confidentiality for all applications as per EU GDPR directive, and all local laws for personal information
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]