HotelBrain International member of the Hotelbrain Group, specializing in hotel management, consulting and development, is currently seeking to recruit a professional for the position of
Pre-Opening Operations Manager - Balkan
The ideal candidate will have Project Management and Hotel Pre-opening experience as well as strong work plan development and progress oversight skills. He/ She will be expected to prepare and present progress updates to key stakeholders on a regular basis, ensuring the innovation and professionalism we seek is being achieved.
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Hospitality or Project Management.
- Three years minimum experience as a Hotel Manager or Operations Manager.
- Previous Project Management and Hotel Pre-Opening Experience.
- Hands-on with web technologies and software platforms for maximum usability.
- Proven success working with all levels of management.
- Excellent command of both English and Greek language is essential.
- Well-groomed with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- High flexibility in travelling.
Job Description & Role Objectives
- Build and develop the Hotel Pre- opening Project team to ensure maximum performance, providing purpose, direction, and motivation.
- Lead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans in cooperation with the Hotel Owners and the Hotels Management Team.
- Coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets, in collaboration with Hotelbrain Headquarters various functional departments (HR, Sales & Marketing, Finance etc).
- Analyze project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that project team adheres to the Hotel Budget Pre-opening requirements.
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate client stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes.
- Setting Hotel Quality and Performance standards, and assessing and managing risk within, and across, multiple hotel operation departments.
- Manage relationships and coordination with all Project key stakeholders.
- Create benchmarks for success and deliverables.
- Drawing of the Hotel Pre-opening Budget and Business Plan with the Hotelbrain Headquarters Development, Sales & Finance Management Team.
- Plan work assignments and reassure they meet the Project deadline requirements.
- Consider changes in budget or scope during the execution of the project if necessary.
- Oversee the Implementation of the Hotel Pre- opening Budget.
- Provide Consulting services on Licensing and Permits.
- Brief the architect team in terms of hotel operational & quality improvements and provide commercial & sales guidelines for renderings.
- Suggest suppliers FF&E ,Hotel Equipment and third party services in accordance to the Hotelbrain database and Hotel Operation expertise.
- Instructions on Pilot rooms/ suites preparation and photo shooting arrangements.
- Creation of the Hotel Operation Quality Manual & detailed Job Descriptions.
- Schedule and manage Gantt Charts with milestones .
- Prioritize tasks according to project timeline.
- Coordinate the Headquarters HR, Recruitment and Training Team.
- Provide guidance according to the Hotel SOP’s and Organizational Chart.
- Consulting in Branding, Concept & Hotel Pre- opening in accordance with the Headquarters Marketing Team .
An attractive package of benefits is offered according to qualifications.
Should you wish to be a member of HotelBrain team, please send us your CV with a photo.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.