Are you a talented Quality Supervisor seeking for the job position that will be the landmark of your career?
Do you consider yourself as an experienced and highly skilled professional with a demonstrated history as a Quality Supervisor?
If you are looking for the next big step in your career and willing to develop professionally, this is the position you are looking for.
All you have to do is applying now!
The company offers the Quality Supervisor the following:
- Competitive salary package and benefits
- Private medical insurance
- Opportunity to work within a dynamic and creative company
- Career development opportunities
As a Quality Supervisor you will have to:
- Oversee the internal procedures according to the production guidelines and technical specifications in order the products to be aligned with the existing standards and regulations
- Supervise and secure that the incoming materials are conformed to the technical specification of the company
- Communicate with suppliers and aim always to improve product quality
- Work closely with other departments, interpret and support quality policies, implements guidelines to ensure compliance with quality standards and documents
- Develop reports showing inspection performance and oversee final product release
- Develop and maintain QA programs, prepare policies manual, keep factory’s archive of licenses and perform as ISO representative to head quality program
- Draw up control and test guidelines in cooperation with the R&D departments
The ideal candidate for the position of Quality Supervisor should have:
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical/Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Production Engineering and/or Mineral Resources Engineering or Environmental Engineering
- Working experience in relevant supervisory position of minimum 3 years
- Advanced English Language (verbal-writing) compulsory
- Very good knowledge of ERP (preferably SAP)
- AutoCad will be considered as a plus
- Advanced skills of MS Office
If you see yourself in this Quality Supervisor job ad, please apply now and contact me, Christina Sterkesi on 2310 414731, if you need further clarifications. #jobsengineering
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us onLinkedin,Facebook,Instagram.
For articles and career tips visit ourblog.
Click here to apply now