The Company is seeking to recruit a Quality Controller. The Quality controller has responsibility to perform chemical and physical analysis, inspection of critical points of production process and production equipment, packaging testing, monitoring of production lines hygiene and application of GMPs standards and results recording and reporting.
- Inspection of critical points of production process and production equipment
- Perform chemical and physical analysis of incoming materials, semi-finished goods and finished products
- Packaging testing of finished products
- Monitoring of production line hygiene and application of GMPs standards
- Results recording and reporting
- Cooperation with production department for the implementation of production procedures according to standards and specifications
- Cooperation with warehouse department for the assurance of distribution procedures and quality of packaging prior to loading
- Participation in quality projects for improving quality control processes and methodology development
- University Degree in Food technology/science (e.g. chemist, microbiologist)
- PC skills : Basic MS Office,
- Very good knowledge of English language is required
- Enthusiastic with the ability to drive and enforce standards and influence people
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop good relations at all levels both internally and externally.
- Ability to prioritize, plan and implement own work with supervision
- Highly motivated and flexible in approach, a team player with an excellent customer service approach
- Required to work shifts
- SAP knowledge
- Previous experience in food industry
Coca-Cola Hellenic is an equal opportunities employer. Your application is held in a complete confidence in accordance with data protection legislation. References will not be taken up without your explicit permission.
[To send your CV please click here]