Meeting Point Hellas SA, a subsidiary of international tourism group of
Μeeting Point International (MPI) seeks for the upcoming season 2017:
Job Type: Indefinite / full time
Purpose of the job:
Regional Manager is responsible for the establishment and optimization of the day-to-day operations for the MP Hellas Destination.
Duties will include:
- Oversee and develop the work of destination’s team
- Manage and improve destination offerings
- Handle itineraries and related invoices
- Execute the business strategy for company’s products and services.
- Implement new strategies for the excursions and transfers.
- Maximize the destination profits from all areas of the operations business.
- Report on local destination activities.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure competitive pricing and offerings.
- Handle customer queries and complaints to ensure high level service delivery.
Mandatory Skills & Qualifications:
- Working experience in Tourism
- Excellent command of the English Language (spoken and written)
- Sales awareness
- Computer literacy
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines
- Communication Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Stress, Time and Conflict Management Skills
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years relevant working experience in a DMC
- Ideally managerial experience in multiple source markets and business models
- BA degree in Business or Hotel Management or related field
- Excellent command of the German Language (spoken and Written)
Interested applicants should forward their
resume in English, including a photo.
[To send your CV please click here]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.