A major leading company in its operating market, is seeking a
Regional Service Manager
(Ref.: RSM 17)
The job holder will be responsible for the correct technical deployment of our systems in the region, ensuring compliance with customer service level agreements, and proactively manage the post implementation service, call - centre, problem escalations. He/she might also be called upon to participate in retention activities for high value accounts.
- Supervises a Regional Service team, including application specialists and Field Technical Service Engineers.
- Responsible for hiring staff, assigning tasks, reviewing performance, recommending salary changes, directing training and taking disciplinary actions.
- Leads workflow planning and prioritizing for the Regional Service team, including assisting staff in clarifying goals and establishing deliverables.
- Maintains and supports the performance of Regional Service team by reviewing response time, problem logs, and trends in problems reports.
- Recommends training, development and resources to improve team productivity.
- Plan and organize service level functions within the region.
- Provides guidance and advice to the Regional management as well as acting as a point person for Technical and Professional Services to the organization.
- Manages the service contracts, including timely renewal and pricing.
- Set pricing levels of Tamp;M, evaluates warranty requests. Signs off on estimated cost (hours) for technical and application work in project quotations.
- Identifies, documents, recommends and implements new or continuous improvement opportunities to processes and procedures to create a more effective working environment. Works with the company’s organization to define best practices and other continuous improvement opportunities.
- Attends Leadership Meetings representing the Regional Service team.
- Plan and coordinate the support given to the company, including designing and delivering presentations regarding Service and Support best practices.
- Liaise with regional sales persons to help define support programs offered to customers, maintain current program offerings and create value-added services.
- Lead team through exercises to define annual budgets, recommend budgets to leadership and monitor revenue, cost and team expenditures (projected versus actual). Focus on cost-reduction opportunities for Tamp;E expenses, reviewing system’s data for cost and expense information.
- Ensure that consistent quality support is provided to the customers, and that the targeted response time for on-site contract and warranty customers is being met within the region.
- Escalate direct technical issues to appropriate venue, and track progress of all escalations as required.
- Supports the Project Management in setting realistic milestones in the deployment plan and drive quality installations.
Required knowledge, skills and experience:
- Must have a bachelor degree in electronics (Business Economics in addition, would be considered as a plus)
- Very good command of the Greek and English language (both written and verbal)
- Work experience of at least 5 years in a management level position in a Service Department
- Work experience within a multinational environment
- Knowledge of After Sales Processes (Quality, Reporting, Escalation etc)
- Cooperation and Teamwork
The company possesses a complete and fast growing range of systems and products and is capable to provide all the necessary support to this position.
The company offers a stable working environment with a competitive fixed and variable remuneration package as well as a private medical and pension plan, in accordance with the company policy.
All candidates should send their curriculum vitae via e-mail,
mentioning the position’s reference code in its subject (RSM 17), at:
[To send your CV please click here.]