Researcher in Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Semiconductors
Do you dream of a workplace that treats you like a member of its family?
Are you looking for a job that keeps you intellectually engaged?
If your answer is yes, then we really want to meet you!
We are an International Innovation Group and we are seeking for a qualified, self-sufficient, and thorough Researcher, specialised in the field of Electrical Engineering / Electronics and Semiconductors for immediate hire.
Research is the central force within the broader Organisation in gaining an objective perspective for a wide array of complex topics / questions. It may sound academic – and certainly there is a portion of the job that requires love of learning – but the primary attributes that will bring you success are curiosity and eagerness to work across divisions and ensure that our clients understand—and take advantage of—complex metrics.
About the role:
We are looking for enthusiastic, smart and entrepreneurial people, ready to get out of their comfort zone, unlearn and relearn!
The Research Analyst uses competitive research materials, analyses data from a variety of sources and produces thorough reports, addressed to a wide audience.
You will be:
- Acting as research expert, leveraging datasets to find and analyse data to glean insights, articulate meaning, and recommend actions.
- Utilising various professional sources to find and extract pertinent information.
- Identifying market trends and patterns.
- Proactively helping to evolve regular reports to ensure they are delivering the most current and relevant industry insights.
- Formulating efficient research processes.
- Organising and maintaining research databases.
- Compiling and organising research findings in graphs, charts, mock-ups, and diagrams.
- Frequently self-audit work and check data for errors and inconsistencies.
What you need to have:
- Being passionate about the electrical engineering and electronics field.
- Degree in a related field, ideally in Electrical Engineering or Electronics. Master’s preferred.
- Extensive and proven experience in the field of research.
- Great communication and presentation skills in English.
- Outstanding research and analytical skills.
- Strong self-motivation, with an analytical approach to data collection and high attention to detail.
- Knowledgeable in various research and testing methodologies.
- Experience with research and intelligence tools and well versed in database management.
- Ability to convey ideas and solutions both verbally and visually.
- Great report writing skills
- Self-starter and ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Proficient Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, Advanced Excel
- Critical thinking.
- Drive to deliver high quality results on a daily basis.
- Initiative and problem solving.
If you’ve read this far, you’re likely a great fit for us!
Let’s find out!
Send us your CV in English at
[To send your CV please click here]
and take the chance to become a part of our Innovative and Dynamic Team.