Belvedere Mykonos Hotel
is currently seeking for two passionate and dedicated
to join our Reservations team based
in Mykonos Greece, one is full time and the other is for the season 2023.
Position Outline and Responsibilities:
- The Reservations Agent reports to the Reservations Manager.
- Answers incoming calls.
- Responds to communication from guests, travel agents and other networks.
- Processes reservations by telephone and email correspondence.
- Processes advance deposits on reservations.
- Updates room availabilities through all systems (Webhotelier, Extranets, Opera).
- Handles daily correspondence and responds to inquiries as needed.
- Maintains guest database management with full contact details.
- Ensures reservation filing is kept up to date.
- Follows up on guest availability requests.
- Two available positions, one full time based in Mykonos and the second one is seasonal based in Mykonos as well.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Relevant 2 years’ experience in similar position, in high standard hotels.
- Full professional English and Greek oral and written language skills.
- Command of an additional language will be highly appreciated.
- Knowledge of Opera Hotel Edition Property Management System is an asset.
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management is an asset.
- Prior experience in sales is highly desirable.
The company offers:
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Staff accommodation and meals.
- Excellent working conditions within a luxurious and multicultural environment.
- Continuous professional development prospects.
To apply for this position please send an updated CV with recent photo.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]