MarBella Collection consists of three perfectly formed luxury hotels on the beautiful Ionian Sea. Exquisitely created with their own unique ambience and personality, each of our modern, five-star properties share the qualities for which our guests return year after year – superb Greek hospitality, outstanding luxury, and exceptional experiences.
MarBella Collection is currently seeking for a passionate and dedicated Reservations Agent to join our team. The members of the Reservations department are responsible for handling promptly, professionally, and courteously all communications from guests, travel agents, tour operators, corporate accounts, and online channels, maximizing revenue through the effective use and implementation of the hotel’s pricing strategies.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Respond timely and in an informative manner to all booking requests arriving by mail, telephone, web booking systems or any other means.
- Build and strengthen relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings, execute and support the operational aspects of business booked, check if advance payments are made timely.
- Maintain reservation records, update room availability on the PMS database, process any modifications or cancellations and communicate with team members as appropriate.
- Be fully aware of room types, their locations, layout and specific features, and work on allocation and maximizing yield from room reservations.
- Be aware of all room rates, packages, discounts, special offers and other available benefits.
- Create and maintain a well-organized database of clientele profiles, updated with special requirements and any other useful information.
- Ensure excellent communication with the Front Office Team and coordinate the organization of additional services (such as airport transfer or VIP benefits) offered to the customers at the time of room reservation.
- Understand the overall market, be aware of competitors' strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply, and demand.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional attitude, with a strong customer-focused approach
- Team-player, flexible, proactive, and well organized
- Able to multi-task
- Work efficiently under pressure with a positive attitude
- Proven experience as a Reservations Agent (min 2-3 years)
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language
- CVs with additional knowledge of German or French language (i.e. German, French, Italian, Russian, etc.) will be preferred
- Knowledge of channel management is desired
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of a PMS software (ie. Protel, Fidelio, etc.) will be preferred
- Master’s Degree in a related field will be considered an asset
- Competitive remuneration package
- Dynamic & highly professional environment
- Career development opportunities
- Accommodation (if required) & meal plan provided
Join us and become part of MarBella Collection Family.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]