Santa Marina, A Luxury Collection Resort & Villas, Mykonos, is seeking for a Reservations Associate to effectively execute Resort’s selling strategies and to ensure that the revenues maximization is maintained and exceeded.
Santa Marina is an uber-luxe retreat for explorers and collectors of the world’s island idyll experiences. Set overlooking the exquisite and iconic Ornos Bay, Santa Marina crucially commands the only private beach on Mykonos, making its transparent turquoise waters and white silk sands a genuine sanctuary from the public eye.
(Position is based 7 months in our Head Office in Athens and 5 months in Mykonos)
Being part of our team you will:
- Process all reservation requests, changes, and cancellations received by phone, fax, or mail
- Identify guest reservation needs and determine appropriate room type
- Verify availability of room type and rate
- Explain guarantee, special rate, and cancellation policies to callers
- Follow sales techniques to maximize revenue. Input and access data in reservation system
- Respond to any challenges found for accommodating rooming requests
- Set-up proper billing accounts according to accounting policies
- Troubleshoot, resolve, and document guest issues and concerns or escalate/refer to appropriate individual
- Oversee accuracy of room blocks, reservations, and group market codes.
- Maintain high level of guest telephone contact skills while promoting the Hotel, our Restaurants, and the Spa
- Be fully conversant with all market segment and rate plans, together with special rates and packages.
- Maximize room revenues, and create additional revenue, by utilizing effective Upselling and cross selling techniques.
- Maintain the Reservation files in an up to date and accurate manner.
- Work closely with Front Desk to maximize Guest Satisfaction.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- At least 2 year of experience within the hospitality industry.
- Excellent command (oral & written) of Greek and English. Knowledge of a second foreign language would be highly appreciated.
- Excellent command of Opera PMS
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Team player, passionate and focused on providing high quality results.
- Self-motivated, multitasking and proactive. Ability to work under pressure.
What we offer:
- Chance to be developed within the most innovative operator of lifestyle hospitality brands in the world.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Accommodation and meals while you will be in Mykonos.
- Ongoing training opportunities.
The position is based 7 months in our Head Office in Athens and 5 months in Mykonos.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to grow within the most innovative hospitality operator,
please send an English resume and a recent photograph.
Please note: CVs not fulfilling the above prerequisites won’t be taken under consideration.
[To send your CV please click here]