Ikos Resorts is a 5* hospitality chain, based on an innovative, luxury concept that has already been rewarded as one of the best resorts in the world!
In May 2018, we are proudly welcoming our brand new resort in Corfu, Ikos Dassia and we are looking for talented & energetic professionals who love working in Tourism and Hospitality and who will make our vision their own.
If you are one of them, then we have room for you!
Location: Corfu, Greece
Contract: Full Time /seasonal
Your main accountabilities:
- Supervise daily restaurant shift operations
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests' service needs
- Monitor staff performance and suggest in cooperation with Restaurant / F & B manager any training needs
- Provide feedback to Restaurant or F & B manager focusing on team and daily operation points
- Communicate to Chef and Restaurant Manager any issues regarding food quality and service levels
- Empower teambuilding and lead by example
Your main qualifications/skills:
- Tourism Degree or related major (preferred)
- 1-2 years’ Head Waiter or Restaurant Supervisor experience within a 5* luxurious environment
- Genuine Interest in the F & B department, wines and diverse food menus (would be a plus)
- Fluency in Greek & English (any extra language would be a plus)
- Strong communicative & interpersonal skills
- Accommodation, full board nutrition
- Competitive Salary
- Training (Departmental & Generic)
- Development Opportunities in one of the top awarded tourism companies globally
If this looks like the right job for you, apply and book your future at Ikos!
We are an equal opportunities employer.
All applications will be considered as confidential.
The Infinite Lifestyle Experience.
[To send your CV please click here]