Randstad is looking for a Senior Application Specialist on behalf of ZeniΘ,the 1st provider of integrated energy in Greece, with natural gas and electricity! The company aims to cover the energy needs of modern Greek families, businesses, and industrial plants and to offer integrated energy solutions to its customers across Greece. The company’s successful and long progress is based both on the significant benefits of natural gas and on the priority given to the satisfaction of the customers’ needs- residentials and corporate- by providing high level, safe and reliable services. “We give energy” every moment!
Who you are
- You wish to make your next career step as a Senior Application Specialist
- You love defining requirements related to core systems and implanting changes
- You want to develop your career by joining a leading company like ZeniΘ
If all the above sounds appealing to you, then this role as a Senior Application Specialist is what you are looking for!
The Senior Application Specialist position is full-time and permanent.
You may work at ΖeniΘ premises in Athens, or in Thessaloniki. A hybrid work model may also be provided.
Zeniθ offers employee benefits with the aim to reward our people fairly and with engagement elements such as:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Private medical insurance
- Private pension plan
- Monthly ticket restaurant, besides the salary package
- Ability to work in a hybrid model
- Continuous educational and growth opportunities, financed by the company
- Friendly working environment with amazing colleagues
- Employees’ discount program on company’s products (gas & electricity)
- Enrichment of technical skills with the new technology stack
As Senior Application Specialist, you’ll be responsible for providing 1st and 2nd level support to users, monitoring execution and providing quality assurance on scheduled development operations by 3rd party providers.
As Senior Application Specialist you will report to the ICT Manager and more specifically your duties will be the following:
- Define requirements related to core systems change requests and implement changes based on best practices (solution design, application configuration, functionality testing, solution implementation of CRM related requirements)
- Familiar with security, data and compliance standards for CRM Tools, and responsible for ensuring these are followed in the evolution of the tool
- Execute all configuration changes and proactively monitors the tool for usefulness and data integrity
- Provide technical and process guidance to other members of the team and CRM project workstreams
- Play a hands-on role in customizing and enhancing applications, leveraging experience with built-in admin, reporting, and development tools
- Manage ongoing reporting of CRM metrics and conduct ongoing research monitoring industry best practices
- Participate in application «deficiencies» analysis, in collaborations with the «Business Analyst» and 3rd party providers, aiming at improving the application
- Participate in application related projects and assists in the definition, execution and monitoring of milestones
- Develop and enhance application reports using tools inside & outside application
- Work with ICT resources to integrate one application with other applications
- Play a lead role in evaluating new application technologies in order to make proposals for
- improving the current application and developing plans for their implementation in
- collaboration with the Business Analyst
- Support users’ requests to import data into applications from various sources, following
- established assignment tools. Enhances import tools as needed
- Develop and maintain documentation regarding application systems configuration, application
- workflow, and business rules
- Perform SQL scripts in the Zenith Database in order to identify errors and resolve user issues
- Log all incoming requests in the ticketing system and attempts an initial troubleshooting/issue
- Participate in the company’s training.
- Regularly provides coaching, guidance, and training to less-experienced
- Follow ITIL process (incident, problem, change management, etc.)
- Handle up to 7 critical business applications
Moreover, in relation to the application, additional tasks include:
- Experience in first-line application support and liaising with internal departments and 3rd-party suppliers.
- Monitor execution and provide quality assurance on scheduled development operations by 3rd party providers.
- Perform key user training on application functions.
- Maintain roles and user access credentials on the application.
- Stay up to date with the latest database MS SQL Server (SAAS-PAAS)
- Get familiar with Virtualization aspects (e.g. VMWare)
- Microsoft Windows administration related to problem-solving and diagnosis
The ideal candidate for the Senior Application Specialist position is a professional with:
- 3+ years of proven working experience in a similar position, preferably in a multinational environment
- Degree in IT or relative field
- Proven hands-on working experience in Dynamics 365 CRM (customization and configuration)
- Experience Training users on Dynamics CRM(D365 or on-premises version).
- Programming skills in C#, SQL, SSIS, SSRS, VB.Net, and Power BI are nice to have
- Ability to set priorities and organize his work in order to meet strict deadlines
- Project-focused attitude and ability to work proactively and efficiently
- Fluency in English
- Completed military obligations, if applicable
If you have any questions regarding this Senior Application Specialist vacancy, you can contact Constantinos at 216 6001379, from Monday to Friday between 10:00 and 16:00. We look forward to receiving your application, uploading your updated English CV by clicking the 'apply now' option.
In case that your application advances to the next stage, you may be automatically invited to submit a video, answering a few interview questions. Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Πατήστε εδώ για να κάνετε αίτηση τώρα